2007-2008 CNC Scholarship Recipients
CWA congratulates all of our Scholarship Recipients and supports their continued pursuit in advancing their careers within the WIC Program and thanks General Mills for their donations to make these scholarships possible.
Stefan Harvey Scholarship
- Mariza Campana – PHFE WIC
This special scholarship honors the distinctive achievements of Stefan Harvey, former Director of the WIC Project at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities in Washington, DC. Ms. Harvey, who is a now a CWA Board Member and Assistant Director of the California Center for Public Health Advocacy, led national advocacy for the WIC Program during its first 30 years.
General Mills Scholarship
- Christina Castillo – PHFE WIC
- Jeremie Chua Niduaza – Monterey County WIC
- Khalilah Sharp – PHFE WIC
- Denisse Abdo – SDSU Foundation WIC
- Shahnaz Begum – NEVHC WIC
- Angela Duran – SDSU Foundation WIC
- Sharvette Edmonds – NEVHC WIC
- Erin Garcia – CVIH WIC
- Laura Gonzalez – SDSU Foundation WIC
- Erin Jackson – SDSU Foundation WIC
- Danny Kazorian – PHFE WIC
- Maria C. Lozada – PHFE WIC
- Suzanne Malamud – NEVHC WIC
- Amy Moran – Community Bridges WIC
- John Edward Palino – NEVHC WIC
- Morgan Poole – Escondido WIC
- Mindy Sapilewski – SDSU Foundation WIC
- Suzanne Smith – SDSU WIC
- Christine Toth – SDSU Foundation WIC
- Jessica Watson – PHFE WIC
- Christine Bilbrey – Madera Co. Health Dept.
- Elizabeth Casparro – Santa Maria WIC
- Veronica Castillo – CRP WIC
- Jannette Garcia – CVIH WIC
- Marbella Rodriguez – CA Dept. of Public Health
HEALTHY FAMILIES...STRONG COMMUNITIES...BRIGHT FUTURES!
CALIFORNIA WIC ASSOCIATION | 3120 FREEBOARD DR. #101 WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95691 | PHONE: 916-572-0700