Agency Sharing Center
Welcome! We need YOU to make this Center a place where California WIC Agencies can find ideas, resources, advice, and inspiration!
Are you a certified Well WIC Worksite or a local agency currently developing your WIC Worksite Wellness Program? Do you have some best practices, ideas or resources that you would like to share with other Agencies working on the Ten Steps to Worksite Wellness? If so, please email Jodi any documents you would like posted here. Items submitted most recently are at the top.
From Planned Parenthood of Orange & San Bernardino Counties
From American Red Cross WIC
FitWIC Cooking Demonstrations – Cooking Wellness flyer template (Dec 2017) and Eating on a Budget (Feb 2018)
National Nutrition Month Planning Sheet template
Monthly Newsletters: January thru August 2017 (zip folder, PDF files)
Healthy Habits Email Reminders – 16 topics to download and insert in your own communications (zip folder, PNG image files)
MapMyWalk Instructions (zip folder, MS Word files)
Live Well at Work posters – 11 topics to download and use in your own agency setting (zip folder, PDF files)
From United Health Centers
- Monthly Newsletters for Feb 2018, Jan 2018, Nov 2017, Oct 2017, Sept 2017, Aug 2017, July 2017, June 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, and January 2017. To subscribe to future newsletters, email Kim Daggs.
- FAQs & Tips from newsletter creator Kim Daggs, RD
- Ate It or Hate It Food Tasting Activity presentation slides – Round 1 and Round 2
Health & Wellness Fair – Community Resource Project
- Guest Passport
- Vendor Application
- Donation Request Flyer and Letter
- Event Set-Up Map
- Event Invitation
Recognizing Wellness Role Models – Riverside County
- Sample Nomination Form
- Sample Award Certificate (Lake Elsinore WIC Site)
- Sample Award Certificate (Temecula WIC Site)
Mystery WIC Bag Recipe Contest – SDSU Research Foundation
HEALTHY FAMILIES...STRONG COMMUNITIES...BRIGHT FUTURES!
CALIFORNIA WIC ASSOCIATION | 3120 FREEBOARD DR. #101 WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95691 | PHONE: 916-572-0700