Ready To Get Certified?
When you have completed the Ten Steps of the workplan and have your binder ready for review, complete the Certification Form and submit it to CWA. You will receive a confirmation and arrange for a time to receive your framed certificate. Every Certified Well WIC Worksite will receive a plaque to display in your agency; this is often done at CWA’s Annual Conference.
Your staff will need to complete a Staff Wellness Survey to assess wellness habits after they complete the program.
Every three years, accredited Well WIC Worksites will be asked to renew their commitment to WIC Worksite Wellness and re-qualify, using a simple process.
To maintain active WIC Worksite Wellness certification, agencies MUST complete the following to be recertified for an additional three years.
- Complete and submit a WIC Worksite Wellness Recertification Form/Check off List(click on title to download)
- Provide a summary and documentation of at least three wellness activities and one success story
- Choose one from the following and discuss with CWA staff before submitting documentation:
- Represent your agency on a CWA Conference WIC Worksite Wellness Workshop Panel
- Participate in Local Agency Sharing at CWA’s Annual Spring Conference
- Share your agency’s Worksite Wellness Best Practices on a CWA Webinar
- Serve as a mentor to another agency working toward Well WIC Worksite certification
- Participate in another wellness-related education event and share what was learned with fellow staff
Once these have been completed, agencies will receive a frame-worthy Re-Certification Award to demonstrate their ongoing commitment to employee wellness.
HEALTHY FAMILIES...STRONG COMMUNITIES...BRIGHT FUTURES!
CALIFORNIA WIC ASSOCIATION | 3120 FREEBOARD DR. #101 WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95691 | PHONE: 916-572-0700