On this page you will find resources and guidance to help you cope with the many issues surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, including loss of income.
We will update this site with resources as they become available.
- The state of California and Governor Newsom have issued many directives, regulations and executive orders with regards to the pandemic. Check here for an updated list.
COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.CDC recommends you get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you are eligible.
Find a vaccine appointment:
COVID-19 Resources for Local WIC Agency Staff
COVID-19 Facts and Office Hygiene
- USDA Food and Nutrition Services has posted guidance for use in human pandemics.
- CDPH WIC Latest Information and guidance for COVID-19 and WIC.
For Breastfeeding and Expecting Parents
- If you have been laid off or had you’re your hours reduced due to COVID-19, if you are ill or quarantined, or you are caring for someone who is ill or quarantined, you may be eligible for assistance through EDD.
- Department of Labor Resources
- California Labor & Workforce Development Agency Resources