8610 Kennel Way
A Shared Vision for Human Milk: Synergizing Research, Clinical Care, and Equitable Access
Are you ready for round 2? – The 2nd HMI Symposium (HMI’24) is now open for registration.
The two-day event will once again be held at the stunning Scripps Seaside Forum in La Jolla, California, on March 18 and 19, 2024.
The symposium features local, national, and international speakers in seven exciting sessions:
Day 1 – March 18, 2024
- The Power of Human Milk: Lifesaving Support for Small Vulnerable Newborns
- Milk Demystified: Genes, Microbes, and Immunity
- Human Milk at the Intersection of Maternal and Pediatric Therapeutics (MPRINT session)
Day 2 – March 19, 2024
- Breastfeeding and HIV: Changes, Challenges, and Opportunities
- Innovations in Human Milk-Inspired Therapeutics and Diagnostics
- Bridging Care with Donor Human Milk: NICUs and Milk Banks in Sync
- Breastfeeding Together: Closing Gaps, Training the Future, Impacting Communities
Our special guest for the opening keynote lecture will be announced shortly!
Please take advantage of the heavily discounted registration rates for academia, not-for-profit organizations, trainees, and our community members. – Note that registration is limited to 250 participants. Make sure to register early!