Presented by Kayla Bitten, CCE- a doula, traditional midwifery student, and childbirth and lactation educator. She is the founder and executive director of The Postpartum Clinic and director of community group, Coloring Between The Lines (CBTL). This webinar will help registrants
- Understand the difference between creating marketing images and advertisement that is exploitative versus educational.
- Have the ability to determine target market through specific regional need.
- Have the ability to find images that are inclusive, diverse, and realistic of the many communities that body feed.
- Have the ability to create a marketing strategy specific to professional brand without the use of harmful or offensive language or imagery.
- Have clarity on the type of marketing and educational material needed to support the specific communities around the professional.
2 E CERPs/CNEs (Pending ANCC approval)