Grow Our Own Lactation Education Course
This LEAARC-approved course follows the IBLCE Exam Blueprint Disciplines and Chronological Periods, covering 105 didactic hours fulfilling the Lactation Specific Requirements of 90 hours to sit for the IBCLC exam. Grow Our Own is designed to help further your career goals and increase your confidence through knowledge, raising job satisfaction. We use a community approach, bringing together health professionals from diverse areas within the community to better serve the neighborhood. It takes a village to make breastfeeding the norm!
Course Information & Registration:
- The next course is planned for Febrary of 2021. Check back for more details!
- Visit the Loving Support website for background, current requirements, and details about past courses.
- Questions? Please email Kayellen Young, IBCLC, RLC, Coordinator & Instructor
- This course, offered by Riverside University Health System-Public Health, is approved by the Lactation Education Accreditation and Approval Review Committee (LEAARC).
- A desire to learn and help breastfeeding mothers and babies
- TB Test within the last 6 months (results submitted to the instructor first day of class)
- Purchase of Private Insurance (suggested source)
HEALTHY FAMILIES...STRONG COMMUNITIES...BRIGHT FUTURES!
CALIFORNIA WIC ASSOCIATION | 3120 FREEBOARD DR. #101 WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95691 | PHONE: 916-572-0700