To maintain active WIC Worksite Wellness certification, agencies need to complete the following to be recertified for an additional three years.
1. Provide a summary and documentation of at least three wellness activities and one success story.
2. Choose two from the following:
- Your agency is interested in participating or has participated as a WIC Worksite Wellness panelist or will provide a Wellness Session at CWA’s Annual Spring Conference or Fall Management Meeting. Please specify events, dates, and topics covered in your Wellness Summary.
- Your agency will participate in the Local Agency Sharing Exhibits at CWA’s Annual Spring Conference. Please specify dates and a brief summary of what was presented, in your Wellness Summary.
- One or more of your agency staff have participated or will participate in another education event and share what was learned with fellow staff. Please list event name, date, and topics covered in your Wellness Summary.
- Your agency has submitted or will submit feature articles for the WIC Watch Magazine and/or W3, the WIC Worksite Wellness e-newsletter. Please specify name of publication, dates, and a brief summary of topics covered in your Wellness Summary.
3. Complete and submit a Certified Well WIC Worksite Recertification Form.
HEALTHY FAMILIES...STRONG COMMUNITIES...BRIGHT FUTURES!
CALIFORNIA WIC ASSOCIATION | 3960 INDUSTRIAL BLVD, SUITE 500 WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95691 | PHONE: 916-572-0700