Hospital Breastfeeding Rates & Reports
The in-hospital support a mother receives before and after birth greatly impacts breastfeeding success. CWA and partners develop reports and fact sheets each year to highlight breastfeeding rates in California hospitals by county. Use these resources to advocate for improved policies and practices and give credit to hospitals doing a great job.
- 2019 Hospital Fact Sheets (2018 Data) and materials
- 2018 Hospital Report and Fact Sheets (2017 Data) and materials
- 2017 Hospital Fact Sheets (2016 Data) and materials
- 2016 Hospital Report and Fact Sheets (2015 Data) and materials
- 2015 Hospital Fact Sheets (2014 Data) and materials
- 2014 Hospital Report and Fact Sheets (2013 Data) and materials
- List of Baby-Friendly Hospitals (by state; Baby Friendly USA)
- Hospital Report & County Fact Sheet Archives (2010-2016) are available by request from CWA; please email Sarah Diaz.
HEALTHY FAMILIES...STRONG COMMUNITIES...BRIGHT FUTURES!
CALIFORNIA WIC ASSOCIATION | 3960 INDUSTRIAL BLVD, SUITE 500 WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95691 | PHONE: 916-572-0700