Protect Immigrant Families
WIC is designed to provide nutritional assistance and support to vulnerable families in our communities – including immigrant families who are otherwise eligible, regardless of immigration status. The California WIC Association knows that immigrants strengthen and enrich our communities, and that all expecting parents and children need and deserve access to healthy foods and compassionate healthcare.
WIC is not and was NEVER included in the “public charge” immigration rule. Learn more at www.keepyourbenefits.org.
- Everyone Is Welcome Here poster (Planned Parenthood WIC)
- Know Your Rights Red Cards – English/Spanish
- We’re Here to Protect You flyers (County of Sonoma): English and Spanish
- WIC Welcomes You posters (Michigan WIC, 2017): English, Spanish, and Arabic
- Tell your story! Send stories about immigrant families who have withdrawn from WIC services due to immigration fears to Sarah at CWA or Brian at NWA.
- Subscribe to CWA’s Flash e-news for further updates.
- Welcome to WIC! flyers
Chinese (Traditional) PDF | PNG
Korean <pdf< a=””> | </pdf<>PNG